RP & Mfg. Equipment
With Tekpro, you'll have the best 3D Printer, Additive Manufacturing and Production Manufacturing machines at your fingertips. Powered by Stratasys FDM Technology, these highly versatile additive manufacturing systems streamline product design through fabrication. From your office to the factory floor, Tekpro offers efficient solutions for your business. Triform Sheet Hydroforming Systems, offer unparalleled productivity gains over legacy systems. CNC controls make Triform extremely easy to setup and use, and allow for jobs to be stored and retrieved for consistent parts, 1st time, every time. Almco provide finishing systems for smooth, injection molded quality FDM parts, and automated metal finishing.
Reduce Time to Market. Reduce Development Costs. Lower Manfufacturing Costs.
Getting products to market fast is essential. That's why design engineers in nearly every industry use 3D prototypes to verify and test their designs before production.
Reduce Time to Market.
Stratasys Systems build prototypes in tough thermoplastics – the same plastics used in injection molding. That means you can not only communicate your designs through 3D prototyping, but test them too.
Build Prototypes with the Same Durable Thermoplastics Used in Injection Molding
Among Stratasys machines, Fortus 3D Production Systems offer the largest build volume, most material options and highest throughput to give you unparalleled versatility, accuracy and speed. See how turning your CAD file into 3D plastic parts helps you to more quickly and efficiently prototype for less
Reduce Product Development Costs.
• Accelerate design iterations and bring your ideas to life faster with 3D prototypes
• Catch and correct design changes early in product development – before the tooling stage
• Reduce time-to-market by reviewing new concepts in just a few hours
• Better predict product performance using engineering-grade parts
• Find problems early in the design cycle, before the cost to correct them rises
• Eliminate one or more rounds of tooling by testing your design before it reaches tooling
• Produce durable end-use parts with geometries that are too complex to affordably produce by traditional methods
Fortus 3D Production Systems provide low cost alternatives for producing tooling, jigs, fixtures and short run production parts.
Triform Sheet Hydroforming Systems eliminate costly handwork required from "pad" press technology, and automate forming with CNC controls and repeatability - impossible to get with legacy systems. Tooling produced on Fortus is suitable for Triform Hydroforming.
Almco automate part finishing. From smoothing FDM parts without handwork, to automated production deburring systems, Almco has a part finishing solution to reduce your manufacturing costs.
Lower Manufacturing Costs.